Monday, December 1, 2008

Celebrating Brad's Birthday.....

Today Brad had the day off from work for his birthday. Since we were going in different directions yesterday, we celebrated today. Mom and the sisters gave him a hefty Macy's gift card for his gift so we headed there after I got him to run all of my errands. He wanted some new clothes for work so with coupons and gift card in hand we headed to the Men's department. It took just a few minutes to find several pairs of dress pants and a black shirt in his favorite Perry Ellis brand. He tried them on and they fit perfectly! I treated him to lunch at Friday's with coupons I got with my Fridays club points and we had a great time. It seems like ages that we have been anywhere together alone so it was a great outing. Now I am off to work and he is all settled in to watch a movie and keep the dogs quite.

In case you didn't know, Brad hates picture taking more than Ray and Russell put together!

No comments: