Monday, November 24, 2008

Back to Blonde

Today was a long overdue trip to see Samantha and Starr. Brad had been wanting me to go back blonde and when Starr took a look at me, she said it was time too! So, Samantha went to work and changed me back and I told her to go ahead and cut it while she was at it! I think I will really like the length and I hope it will just fall into place all on its own. I decided to post a picture of me hard at work tonight. I probably could not repeat what I am thinking as I take this call. The customers that call into Comcast are for the most part civil but the rest of them are just so worked up over their cable. You would think that it is just total devastation to be without cable. I think alot of it is just the attitude that people from Michigan have. The customers that I am assigned to are from Michigan, Maryland, Virginia and this week we got Florida. You can tell the biggest difference in people from the south. The Southerners are more patient and polite. I told Mom tonight that I get several elderly people a night that call in and just start going into the longest stories about not being able to get the remote to work or they can't watch a DVD. I try my best to be sweet and patient to them because I know how many times I have programmed Mom's remote control and I would want someone to be sweet to her. So please remember when you are calling into Comcast, the person on the other end of the line might be rolling their eyes at you and telling their family stories about you!



No comments: