Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Sunday....

Woke up in time for my "Church" (which includes Cornerstone Church and my favorite Joel Osteen. Today Joel's message was we need to have goals for our life, in our faith, in our marriage, our work, our finances and to do this, you have to have a plan. If you have goals and don't do anything to make it happen, it will be just a dream or a wish. If you work hard and have a plan to reach your goal, you can rest assured that God will do His part to intervene and help you reach your goals. I need to work on this. I do make goals and I do make plans but somehow I am not consistent . Really great lesson and made me really think.
I had my weekend catch up visit with Corinne on the phone and then Mom came over with lunch from Shoneys and we had a great visit. I gave her a valentines present of a Tiffany ring, Chanel wallet and Tiffany earrings (all knock offs of course). Patrick came by for a visit and to pick up all of his clean clothes. He was so cute and Mom just ate him up as seen in the picture above. Brad worked down on the bluff all day and seemed to really enjoy his work. We had pizza from Pizza Hut for dinner and I worked on bills, Valentines, Bible Study, and getting all my purses and jewelry priced for Starr to help me sell. All in all a good day!

No comments: